Sunday, September 2, 2012

{More} Catching Up - Digital Projects for Jessica Spraue

I just wanted to share some layouts I recently made for JessicaSprague.com.  They highlight some fabulous digital products from Echo Park, Pink Paislee, Carina Gardner and Lori Whitlock.

1.  Paradise Cove at Disney California Adventure.  Before Justin left on deployment, we had a family weekend at Disneyland and it was AWESOME watching how excited Charlotte was.  Here is a layout I made from some photos at Paradise Cove.


Digital Supplies:  Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic); Spendid Fiins (@ the office supplies 1Evidence-polaroid frameslights, camera, action! -vintage set).  Sketch by Jennifer McDermott for Scrapbooksteals.com (Mid Week Mojo - Pearl 4).

2.  Flying like an Airplane.  Charlotte and I met up with some friends at the Speckles Park in Coronado a few weeks ago and I snapped these adorable photos of her on the swing "flying like an airplane."  


Digital Supplies:  Pink Paislee (Shabby Sugarland); Splendid Fiins (Lights Camera Action - Vintage Set, Wishy Washy - At the Office, Baker's Twine Photo Megapack, @ the Office - Supplies 1).

3.  Our Daughter.  This was a new type of page for me, attempting to extract a photo from it's background.   The background text says "A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future."  


Digital Supplies:  Pink Paislee (Shabby Sugarland Collection).

4.  You Can Reach for the Stars.  I bought this t-shirt for Charlotte and she couldn't stop giggling every time I read what it said.  The journaling is just a short letter to Charlotte from me.


5.  Sweet Berry Farm.  This is a fall themed layout using products from Lori Whitlock.  I can't believe that it's already September and that fall is already here!  Pumpkins and falling leaves are definitely already on my mind!


Supplies:  Lori Whitlock (Autumn Afternoon, Patriotic Picnic Elements); Design by Dani (Boy Crazy Complete Kit); Sketch by Katrina Hunt for ScrapbookSteals.com.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...