Friday, August 31, 2012

Xyron and Imaginisce - Hello Cupcake

There is something just so fun and joyful about the products that Imaginisce manufacturers and their brand new Hello Cupcake collection is no exception.  

1.  Happy Birthday Cards.  The papers made these super cute and simple birthday cards a breeze to put together.


Supplies:  Patterned Paper and Stickers (Imaginisce); Ribbon (Colorbox); Punches and Tools (Marvy Uchida, We R Memory Keepers Sew Ribbon); Adhesives (Homemade Foam Tape; Xyron Mega Runner); Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen.


Supplies:  Patterned Paper (Imaginisce); Cardstock (Neena); Stamp (Imaginisce, Lawn Fawn); Inks and Markers (Memento; Copics, American Crafts); Adhesives (Homemade Foam Tape; Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron 1.5" Create-a-Sticker); Martha Stewart Scoring Board).

2.  Vivi Turns Four {a scrapbook layout}.  The Hello Cupcake Collection was also perfect for scrapbooking photos from my niece's fourth birthday party!


Supplies:  Patterned Paper and Stickers (Imaginisce); Cardstock (American Crafts, Martha Stewart Crafts); Stamps (Imaginisce, Lawn Fawn, American Crafts); Markers and Ink (American Crafts, Memento, Uni-ball, Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger); Letter Stickers (American Crafts); Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Embossing (Xyron Creatopia); Adhesive (Xyron Mega Runner; Xyron 5" Creative Station, Homemade Foam Tape).

I paper pieced the balloon snag em' stamp and layered a few in the top corner for some added interest.


I used the collage function in Picassa to make this photo collage for the layout.  I find that just one 4x6 photo is rarely enough for me.  


And in this photo, you can see how I embossed the entire white background stamp using the Xyron Creatopia.  I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this machine is!!!!


And since I had such a great time playing with the new Imaginisce products, it inspired me to pull out some of my older Imaginisce supplies to make something new!

3.  Custom Dinosaur Book Plates.  Here are some book plates I designed using digital products by Crystal Wilkerson (available at JessicaSprague.com).  I then print and cut them on adhesive sticker paper using my Silhouette Cameo.  The border strips from the Imaginisce Dino Roar Collection were perfect to finish off the packaging!  I paired these custom book plates with a dinosaur hardback book as a birthday present.


Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts); Stamps (Lawn Fawn); Border Stickers (Imaginisce); Adhesive (Xyron Mega Runner); Digital Files (Crystal Wilkerson); Photostop CS5; Silhouette Cameo; Adhesive Sticker Paper.

4.  Potty Chart.  And finally, here is a Potty Chart that I made for Charlotte.  This is our Labor Day Weekend project.  :)  I used papers and elements from the Enchanted Collection, which was one of my first scrapbooking purchases a few years ago.  Hopefully this will help motivate Charlotte to use the potty!  I'll have to blog about the details on my Potty Boot Camp another time!


Supplies:  Patterned Paper (Imaginisce); Cardstock (American Crafts); Stickers (Imaginisce); Stamps (Lawn Fawn); Ink and Pens (Memento); Punches (Marvy Uchida, We R Memory Keepers); Eyelets (Oriental Trading Company); Twine (Twinery); Adhesives (Homemade Foam Tape, Xyron Mega Runner; Xyron 2.5" Create-a-Sticker); Digital Files and Fonts (Samantha Walker, Lettering Delights); Silhouette Cameo.

For more great ideas using products from Imaginisce from the Xyron Design Team, please visit their Facebook Page.  As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...