Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Title Page and Week 1


For those who follow my blog, you know that I tried Project Life in 2012 with only minor success.  I started after Thanksgiving 2011 and kept up with it through April.  I tried restarting Project Life around Halloween and still have hopes to finish 2012 at some point.  Regardless, I am moving forward with Project Life in 2013.  So I am proud to officially introduce to you, Project Life 2013.


We are going all digital this time and working primarily with awesome products from Splendid FiinsI am on the Creative Team for Splendid Fiins and genuinely ADORE everything that Nisa Fiin creates for her shop.  It's a fantastic mix of quirky and clean.  Just fabulous.

So, using the amazing Project Life products from Splendid Fiins, here are my first pages for 2013.

This is the title page for the album using the January Card Kit from Splendid Fiins. 


The photos of me and Justin with the kids were taken by Melissa O Photography.  Melissa is a good friend and fellow Navy spouse.  If you're in San Diego and looking for a photographer, be sure to look her up!

Here are the pages for Week 1 (also using the same January Card Kit linked above).




I'm so excited about this project and between this and the Aloha Friday posts, I can't wait to share with everyone our Hawaiian adventure!

As always, mahalo for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love that PL title page! Such fabulous colors and photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...