Friday, October 28, 2011

Playing with Paper and Glue - {hello friend} card

I haven't played with paper and glue for...over six weeks?!?  It seems like ages.  Our home is slowly getting settled.   There are a lot fewer boxes around and I actually found a place for the computer.  I've found a home for *most* of my crafting supplies.  Here is a card I made the other day based on a fabulous Make a Card Monday #55 Sketch by Kristy Lee over at Scrapbook Steals.


I primarily used paper from the Basic Grey Curio 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment strip is from American Crafts Amy Tangerine.  I originally wanted to use a stamp on vellum but I couldn't find my stamps.  Thankfully since then, I have located them.  :)

Okay, must run to get Charlotte ready for "school."  We're testing out preschools.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...