Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FREE Photoshop Class at Jessica Sprague!!!!

I wanted to share this awesome and FREE class with everyone, The Photoshop Top 5: Five Techniques Everyone Should KnowJessicaSprague.com is offering this FREE instructor-led, week-long class from June 18-23.  


I have learned so much from the Photoshop and Digital Scrapbooking classes I've taken through JessicaSprague.com.  I can now take my photos from nice to wow.  And I can create complete and full scrapbook pages just like I would with paper and glue.  

If you've ever been interested in what her classes are like or have been on the fence about making the investment, I really suggest trying this free class to see if it's for you.  What is there to lose?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...