Saturday, May 5, 2012

Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop - Intermediate Digital Scrapbooking

I've been immersed in the self-paced intermediate digital scrapbooking class over at JessicaSprague.com, Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop.  




Using the course materials from the first two lessons, I was able to complete these layouts covering the rest of our Cape Cod trip this past April.  


I really enjoyed the use of the circle photo collage in this layout from Lesson Two.  In that lesson, Jessica also describes the use of the "screen" blending tool in photoshop and shares a new (to me at least) way of making digital stickers.




In the layout below, I highlighted the photos from Charlotte's first time mini golfing.  It reminded me of when all of my college girlfriends and I went mini golfing at a similar pirate themed course in Myrtle Beach.  Golfing with Charlotte was certainly a different experience but nonetheless memorable.  I loved how Jessica, in this lesson, taught us how to add specific highlights of color to  black & white and sepia colored photos.  I always wondered how to do that!



The other Cape Cod digital layouts I made using some awesome templates and digital papers from Queen of Quirk (sold through JessicaSprague.com) can be found at this blog post.  


As always, thanks for stopping by!  Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...