Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stella & Dot Inspired Projects

Recently, a friend put in an order for some custom signs for her new Stella & Dot business.  I eagerly jumped on the opportunity since I absolutely LOVE Stella & Dot jewelry - the epitome of uber chic, modern young and affordable!  


1.  Stella & Dot Folded Sign.  I wanted this sign to mimic the beautiful Stella & Dot jewelry boxes down to even the grosgrain ribbon.




Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts); Digital Files (Silhouette Studio Store); Ribbon (Recollections - Michael's Store Brand); Other (Silhouette Cameo).


2.  Stella & Dot Stylist Signs.  I made two signs for two of my favorite S&D stylists.  They are perfect to use over and over when placed in these white frames.





Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts); Digital Files (Silhouette Studio Store); Other (Silhouette Cameo).


3.  Stellatini Card.  I designed this card on Photoshop and then just printed and mounted it on some textured cardstock.





Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts); Other (Photoshop CS5).


Now those who know me personally also know that I am not a huge jewelry person.  However, I absolutely the necklaces that I've gotten from Stella & Dot.  In case you're intersted, I have the Contessa Jade Necklace (ugh, gorgeous!)...



and a Gold Chain Necklace with a BirthstoneInitial and Signature Leaf Charm.  I wear this one almost everyday.  My Stella & Dot stylist calls this the "Mommy Necklace."


If you're interested in adding some Stella & Dot jewelry to your collection or would like to host your own party (in San Diego or Norfolk), please make sure to visit Laura and Maggie's Stella & Dot pages!  They are fabulous to work with and can help you with anything you need!

Laura Ferrari Stella & Dot Stylist (San Diego, California)


As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog...you are so talented and of course I love some stella and dot too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...