Monday, July 23, 2012

Project Life - Weeks 7, 8, 9 and 10

It's amazing how easy it was for me to fall dreadfully behind with Project Life.  I actually did these layouts for Weeks 7, 8 and 9 months ago but never shared them on the blog.  

Week 7.  The highlights of this week were definitely Valentine's Day and our trip out to Cape Cod.  I was so amazingly busy making Valentines Day cards this year.  And despite the cold, Charlotte had a great time at the beach on Cape Cod.





Week 8. This week's highlights included finishing up swimming class at the Y and the Winter Festival in Newport, RI.  Charlotte just adored riding on the carousel.  That night after the Winter Festival, she kept asking for the horsy.  Once we realized that she meant the carousel we felt so bad that it was closed for the rest of the season that we bought her a Dora beach chair at Walmart that night.  :)
 




Week 9.   Charlotte got to spend so much time with Ellie this week.  From visiting the Buttonwood Zoo to celebrating Ellie's birthday party, it was certainly a sweet week of friendship and fun.






While flipping through my scrapbook, I also realized how amazingly fulfilling Project Life was.  So, with a new found resolution, I have decided to catch up with Project Life again.  This time, I'm going to go digital (see this tutorial by Jessica Sprague on how she does Project Life).  

This first layout definitely took a lot longer than I expected but I'm hoping the process will speed up once I get a hang of things.  We'll see how it goes.  Anyways, here is the digital Project Life layout for Week 10.  

Week 10.  Highlights included a play date with Ellie at Kidventures, a Sweet Pea Baby Shower for Laura and Christen, and going up to Boston to visit my dear, sweet friend Miya and her gorgeous family.
 


Now what week are we on now?  Week 29?  30?  Oh my...lots of catching up to do!!!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Newport to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...