Friday, July 20, 2012

Trinity Paper Arts and Xyron: Sincerely Collection

Trinity Paper Arts is a relatively new manufacturer in the scrapbooking world and I was so excited that Xyron is be teaming up with them to showcase some of their paper collections.  I received the Sincerely collection to play with - a love themed collection featuring lots to black and maroon tones.  I also fell in love with the quality of the paper - super thick and with a smooth finish - which made it perfect for a 3D project.  

I made this little 3D card and envelope box that fits six A2 sized notecards and envelopes.  


Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut the box out of the e.e. poem paper using a file from Snapdragon Snippets (3D envelope box - design id #2454) which is available through the Silhouette Studio Store.  In order to fit an A2 sized envelope, I resized the file to 12.895" x 14.770" and rotated it by 45 degrees in order to fit onto the 12" x 12" mat.


The Trinity Paper Arts paper cut beautifully on my Silhouette Cameo!  I then embellished the front side of the box wish some of the border strips, decor stickers, and alpha stickers from the collection kit.  I also sprayed a bit of Mister Hueys white mist on the top half of the paper.


To make sure that I could easily open and close the box to access the little notecards inside, I reached for my Xyron magnetic tape.  I strategically placed it on certain flaps to ensure a strong hold when the box is closed.  I seriously love Xyron's magnetic tape.  It's thin enough so that you can simply tear it and add it to projects with little to no bulk.  However, it's strong enough to ensure that my mini albums or 3D boxes can stay closed when I'm not using them.


I also added a little sticker from the collection sticker sheet right at the envelope flap to finish off the back of the box.


Finally, since three of the papers in the collection feature some gorgeous ledger/ lined designs, I cut down those sheets apart to create 6 perfectly adorable and simple A2 sized note cards.  With the addition of six premade envelopes from my stash I have the perfect little gift for someone special in my life.


Supplies:  Patterned Paper (Trinity Paper Arts); Letter Stickers and Embellishments (Trinity Paper Arts, Cosmo Cricket); Adhesives (Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron 5" Creative Station, Xyron Magnetic Tape); Acrylic Spray by Studio Calico; ; Craft Foam by Creatology; Digital File by Snapdragon Snippets; Silhouette Cameo.

Make sure to head over the Beth Kingston's blog to check out all the other amazing projects the Xyron Design Team has created for you this entire week!  

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...