1. We Love Lazy Weekend Mornings Layout. I adore the weekends, especially when Justin is home and we get to all sleep in a little bit longer.
Supplies: May Counterfeit Kit, Lifestyle Crafts Doily Die, Xyron Mega Runner, DIY Foam Tape.
And here is a close up of the title. I love mixing up my letter stickers. Goodness knows I have enough of them. Sigh... :)
2. Ahoy Boy Card. This card is for a good friend that just had another boy. I need to get this bad boy in the mail along with this super cute outfit I bought the other day.
Supplies: May Counterfeit Kit; Stamps (My Cute Stamps - Ahoy); Inks (Jenni Bowlin Studios, Tim Holtz); Punch (WRMK); Adhesives (Xyron Mega Runner, DIY Foam Tape).
3. Celebrate Card. I love how easy it is to use this stamp set from Papertrey Ink to make a card for any type of celebratory occasion.
Supplies: May Counterfeit Kit, Stamp and Die (Papertrey Ink - Celebrations, WRMK); Ink (Jenni Bowlin Studio, Versafine); Xyron Creatopia - Shapez Component; Adhesives (Xyron Mega Runner, DIY Foam Tape).
4. Thank you Card. I used the circles in the patterned paper to frame these cute little punched hearts. Can someone say...use up your scraps!
Supplies: May Counterfeit Kit, Punchs (Fiskars, WRMK); Adhesives (Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron 1.5" Create a Sticker).
5. Smiles Card. And this final card is for my amazingly dear and talented friend, Misty. Out of the blue, she sent Benjamin the sweetest card and outfit. So, Misty, this one is coming in the mail to you very very soon. I love you dearly, my friend.
Supplies: May Counterfeit Kit, Stamp (Lawn Fawn - Many Thanks); Ink (Jenni Bowlin Studio); Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Punch (WRMK); Adhesives (Xyron Mega Runner, DIY Foam Tape).
If you haven't already, make sure to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. It's a great way to use up that stash of yours!
As always, thanks for stopping by!