Thursday, October 31, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Happy Halloween!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 

Trick or Treating.  Candy.  Jack-o-Lanterns.  Spooky Bats and Cats.  Mr. Bones.  I love it all!!!

For today's post, I thought I'd just take a quick walk down memory lane.  Call it a Thowback Thursday - Halloween Style.  :)

2009 B.C. (Before Children - albeit pregnant).  Oh Grandma, what big ears you have!!  I actually made these costumes in 2007.  I'm a terrible sewer so I was pretty pleased with myself.  :)



2010.  And we have a duck now.  The Halloween post with more photos from 2010 can be found here.


2011.  Buzz, buzz, buzz!!  Our little bumble bee.  See more photos on this blog post.


2012.  Adding another pumpkin to our patch.  This was Benjamin's first "outing" since getting discharged from the NICU.  He was still 11 days shy of his due date in this photo but doing great. 


And here's the monkey ballerina with her baby pumpkin.  Monkey Ballerina.  Hehehe, I mean, awesome, right?  :)





This year shall involve some monsters and princesses.  We'll see how it all goes.  :)  Hope everyone has a very happy and safe Halloween!!!

As always, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...