Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pizzelles in the Tummy - Part 2


So I have made pizzelle treat bags in the past.  But since I love pizzelles so much, I automatically assume that others love them as well.  Plus, since they are flat, these cookies are especially easy to store in ziplock sandwich bags for gift giving.  Here are two varieties of the treat bags I made for my co-workers on my last day at the big firm.  

For this bag, I printed a sentiment on kraft cardstock and punched it out with an EK Success label punch.  I then  adhered the label onto a piece of patterned paper, folded it over the side of the bag and stapled the tag on. 



For this bag, I stamped a thank you sentiment onto a photo label, layered it onto another label punched from kraft cardstock and dry embossed with little dots, then simply stapled that on directly to the bag as well. 




And in case you're interested, here are the supplies I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...