Monday, September 19, 2011

You Say Goodbye. I Say Hello.

As I begin to type this, our family only has 28 hours left in San Diego before we "hit the road" and head out east.  These past few days have been filled with farewells from family and friends.  It's a bit odd to say good bye when I honestly think that we may return before anyone notices that we were gone.  But I also know that the Navy tends to change plans unexpectedly so saying good bye just in case is never a bad idea. 

Here are a few photos from our many farewells this past week...

Justin and his co-workers at Basic for his Hail and Farewell.
TV Tuesday Mommy Group out for dessert and coffee at Extraordinary Desserts.
In front of my sister's house during a Nguyen family BBQ.
Spending time with the Smiths before we leave.
Uncle Adam teaching Charlotte how to climb the steps in the backyard before dinner.
Charlotte and Mason having one last play date.
Mason clearly can make my little girl laugh.  :)
Watching fireworks after the Nguyen party.  My big brother claims he ordered the fireworks just for us.  Riiiiiiiight...
Fireworks over Qualcomm Stadium.
There are just so many people we will miss when we leave.  But like I said before, we'll be back before you even have a chance to miss us.  

::knock on wood:: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...