Sunday, January 8, 2012

The One With the Christmas Photos

I can't believe it's already January.  I'm nearly three months into my East Coast sabbatical (or so I like to call it) and I feel like I've barely accomplished a thing.  There are so many things to craft, photos to scrapbook, cookies to bake, books to read, stories to blog, trails to run...the list goes on and on and on...

The fact it being January, however, is not going to discourage me from posting Christmas photos.  We spent Christmas Eve with Justin's side of the family.  I think my favorite part of the entire evening was watching Charlotte and her Pappy play with the dolls on the living room floor.  Pappy's prime rib (which was AMAZING) was a very close second...






Christmas Day was spent with my side of the family.  All my siblings and their kids gathered around the tree in the morning to open presents and play before heading to Orange County to visit with our extended family.  Here are some photos of Charlotte playing with her new remote controlled truck.



And the day after Christmas (aka Charlotte's 2nd Birthday, which I promise to post about another time), we went over to Garrison Street in Ocean Beach to see these amazing houses completely covered in Christmas lights.  I literally felt like I was in a Disney holiday movie.  Just magical.







I wonder what their electricity bill was that month...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...