Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Life - Week 1

Here are my Project Life pages for Week 1 (January 1 - 8).  If you're unfamiliar with Project Life, you can read more about it here.  I used various tapes, die cuts and stickers from my January Counterfeit Kit to embellish the photos and journaling spots.

Method wise, I notice that it's easiest for me to tag photos for the album as I upload them using Picassa.  I try to print the photos weekly and just embellish and journal after I figure out which photos go where.  I'm also loving the use of the 8.5 x 11 page protectors for various kinds of memorabilia.  





Weekly Highlights:  Charlotte sleeping for most of the flight from Chicago to Providence.  Hiking around Sachuest Point National Refuge.  Flying Charlotte's princess kite on Easton's Beach.

Project 100 Update:  18 down, 82 to go.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...