I've been invited to the Take Twelve Team for Ella Publishing Co.'s new Take Twelve photography and scrapbooking challenge! The team consists of twelve scrapbookers from around the world to help inspire and guide you through a year long challenge to take take 12 photos of your everyday life on the 12th of each month and create 12 awesome scrapbook pages that feature 12 photos each. It's the perfect way to celebrate 2012!
I personally get so caught up in the big event layouts that I often forget to scrap the everyday and ordinary. And as an amateur historian at heart, I know that these everyday moments make up the stories that truly reflect how we live. So I am super excited to participate in such an amazing and inspiring challenge and hope that you'll want to play along too! There are a ton of ways for you to participate!
- Get a free email reminder sent to you on the 11th of each month, so you'll never forget to take your photos. Click here to sign up for the Take Twelve email list.
- Take 12 photos of your everyday life on or around the 12th of each month. Need ideas for what things to photograph? Get the Take Twelve Guided Inspiration Kit! (And as an added bonus, it's 12% off through January 12!)
- Turn those 12 photos into a scrapbook page, using your own supplies and ideas—or get help from the sketches, journaling lists, printable titles, and mini calendar accents in the Take Twelve kit.
- Visit the Ella blog on the 12th and the 19th of each month to see Take Twelve layouts from the Take Twelve Team (that includes me!!) and from other readers too.
- Enter your layout into our linky party on the 19th of each month for a chance to win great prizes from Ella's awesome sponsors.
- Feel proud of yourself for making a commitment to preserving precious memories this year.