Monday, January 2, 2012

January's Guest Designer: Counterfeit Kit Challenge

I'm super excited to share that I was asked to be January's Guest Designer over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog! What a fantastic way to ring in 2012, right?!? 

I have been playing with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge for two months now and I absolutely love the support and motivation to use my existing supplies.  You can find my November Counterfeit Kit projects here, here and here.  There are going to be some amazing kits featured on January 5 and a blog hop of all the Counterfeiter Kits (including mine!) on January 6.  I hope that you will play along with me and the other amazing design team members!

In the meantime, please make sure to go over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and give them some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...